In the future
- Displays are opened up to display other useful travel information alongside community information
- Communities are actively encouraged to take greater pride in the infrastructure and help to police issues such as cleanliness and timetable quality
- Combined timetables are available in a uniform East Lothian livery.
- More stops are built out and accessible to all
- Bus stops have clearer naming conventions and include an indication of the direction of travel
- Restrictions on unnecessary idling
- Resident consultation & approval of new and modified stop locations are put in place
Q4. Do you agree that RELBUS should work towards this?