In the future:
- Major and certain minor bus stops should have combined standardised timetables in the East Lothian Council area livery
- In the absence of local bus stations Transport Information Hubs should be developed for all the major settlements in East Lothian
- Combined timetables, which list all services serving particular destinations should be easily available.
- Real Time Passenger Information (RTPI) plans for East Lothian should be advanced and adequately funded with trials for screen displays in shop windows and coffee shops and investment in enabling mobile telephone enabled services.
- Public Transport Travel Guides to serve both the regular travelling public as well as tourism markets and a travel map that is updated and republished at least yearly.
- Marked bus stops should display QR coded information
Q2. Do you agree that RELBUS should work towards this?