Look for it
Become a member
- Ferry passengers set to benefit from the redeployment of the MV Coruisk
- Full steam ahead
- First A9 dualling scheme gets early green light
- Work on the Great Glen Cycle route a stage closer
- Scottish fare rise capped at an average 1.9%
- Multi-million contract for A96 dualling work published
- £500,000 fund will make ferries more accessible
- Fourth Generation roads maintenance contracts begin in the East of Scotland
- Concessionary travel scheme is just the ticket
- Another multi-million pound A9 dualling contract awarded
- How Macmerry Men's Shed brings hope - Edinburgh Evening News
- A new bus service from East Lothian to Edinburgh has been launched - East Lothian News
- New Haddington bus link to Edinburgh is go - East Lothian Courier
- Bus appeal for North Berwick Day Centre speeds towards its target - East Lothian News
- Musselburgh arrests in 'legal high' raids - East Lothian News
- Lothian Buses push out to East Lothian - STV Edinburgh
- Knox Academy pupils back from their Chinese challenge - East Lothian Courier
- Bus firm interested in shipbuilder - East Lothian News
- Kirsten's tribute to their sacrifice - East Lothian Courier
- Councils make 'town hall rich list' - East Lothian News
Category Archives: News
Snapshot of Haddington bus information from Google Maps
Did you know that Google Maps uses Traveline’s national public transport information. If you zoom in far enough, you will be able to see individual bus stops and what buses leave from each one. A link will also take you to the operator’s timetable.
This information on Google Maps [...]
RELBUS, the group campaigning for better bus services in East Lothian, is pressing for bus services to be adapted so that they are more attractive to tourists. East Lothian has a fantastic tourist offering including castles, beaches, golf courses, historic towns and villages, grand country houses, a distillery, the Seabird Centre and Museum of Flight, [...]
You can follow us on Twitter or Facebook, or become a member by filling in the box on the right. We’ll send you occasional updates and news about local buses, and you can fill us in on what matters to you.
The minutes of the RELBUS meeting for last month can now be downloaded here.
The next meeting will take place immediately after the AGM on Wednesday 27th August at 7pm. Venue TBC. All welcome.
RURAL EAST LOTHIAN BUS USERS MEETING
Our meetings are open to the public.
May 21st 2014, 7pm in the Town House, Haddington.
2. Minutes of the last meeting (18th February)
3. Matters arising
4. Feedback from the ELC Bus Forum, 29th April (Philip Immirzi)
5. Taking forward the Passenger Charter (Barry Turner)
6. Community Rail Partnership update (Harry Barker)
7. Feedback from Bus [...]