Look for it
Become a member
- New road safety measures for Ayrshire coast
- Information for motorists as ground investigation work due to start for A9 Dualling scheme
- Plan for replacement PSO planes enters tendering phase
- Updated guidance for parents and guardians of young drivers
- Thousands visit the AWPR/B-T exhibitions
- Further funding for Scotland’s bus industry
- A75 Hardgrove opens to traffic
- Communities turn out in their hundreds for AWPR/B-T Exhibitions
- Road and station opening signals improved public transport for Gleneagles
- Continued reductions in casualties on Scotland’s roads
- 'Trapped' OAPs demand return of lifeline bus link - Edinburgh Evening News
- Action wanted to improve bus services for tourists in East Lothian - East Lothian News
- A visit to East Lothian - hellomagazine.com (blog)
- Scotland's independence is left in the hands of a 'middle million' of switherers - The Guardian
- Dad vows to raise awareness of cancer that claimed his son as he reveals ... - Scottish Daily Record
- Theft branded an 'evil and callous act' - East Lothian News
- What's on at Haddington Show - Saturday, June 28 - East Lothian Courier
- What effect will energy park have on communities? - East Lothian Courier
- Helensburgh OAP targeted in B & B raid - Helensburgh Advertiser
Category Archives: News
The minutes of the RELBUS meeting for last month can now be downloaded here.
The next meeting will take place immediately after the AGM on Wednesday 27th August at 7pm. Venue TBC. All welcome.
RURAL EAST LOTHIAN BUS USERS MEETING
Our meetings are open to the public.
May 21st 2014, 7pm in the Town House, Haddington.
2. Minutes of the last meeting (18th February)
3. Matters arising
4. Feedback from the ELC Bus Forum, 29th April (Philip Immirzi)
5. Taking forward the Passenger Charter (Barry Turner)
6. Community Rail Partnership update (Harry Barker)
7. Feedback from Bus [...]
A new charter of principles stands to improve co-operation and dialogue between bus companies, the council and passenger groups. Prior to the meeting of the East Lothian Bus Forum on 29th April, RELBUS, East Lothian Council and the five local bus operators jointly launched the East Lothian Bus Passenger Charter at the depot of Prentice [...]
Apologies for the late posting of these notes.
Committee expressed thanks to Peter Armstrong for establishing RELBUS and for work done to date.
Passenger Charter to be agreed at November Bus Forum, which it was, but now delayed due to small refinements and final final agreement.
Community Rail Partnership – Linda Ferguson, AcoRP producing a draft application. Harry Barker [...]
Draft note of AGM and Relbus meeting 20 August 2013.
Full minute here:
Highlights of meeting post AGM:
Two bids put forward to the Bus Investment Fund: one on the Haddington to Wallyford Park and Ride; and one for the post of a Bus Development Officer post.
ELC staffing issues – Cllr Veitch reported on staffing changes. He explained [...]