Look for it
Become a member
- Full steam ahead
- First A9 dualling scheme gets early green light
- Work on the Great Glen Cycle route a stage closer
- Scottish fare rise capped at an average 1.9%
- Multi-million contract for A96 dualling work published
- £500,000 fund will make ferries more accessible
- Fourth Generation roads maintenance contracts begin in the East of Scotland
- Concessionary travel scheme is just the ticket
- Another multi-million pound A9 dualling contract awarded
- Satisfaction with public transport at 71 per cent
- Lifeboat rescues kayaker from sea off North Berwick coast - BBC News
- Five things you need to know today Edinburgh! - The Edinburgh Reporter
- Bus firm interested in shipbuilder - East Lothian News
- Anger over cash cut to community bus in Tranent - East Lothian News
- Views wanted on rail travel - East Lothian News
- Kirsten's tribute to their sacrifice - East Lothian Courier
- Councils make 'town hall rich list' - East Lothian News
- Haddington firm's bus-rail link hits the buffers - East Lothian News
- Councillor Dave Berry: The train now stowed out on platform one - East Lothian Courier
- Bus link between Haddington and Wallyford is axed just six months in - East Lothian Courier
Category Archives: News
Snapshot of Haddington bus information from Google Maps
Did you know that Google Maps uses Traveline’s national public transport information. If you zoom in far enough, you will be able to see individual bus stops and what buses leave from each one. A link will also take you to the operator’s timetable.
This information on Google Maps [...]
RELBUS, the group campaigning for better bus services in East Lothian, is pressing for bus services to be adapted so that they are more attractive to tourists. East Lothian has a fantastic tourist offering including castles, beaches, golf courses, historic towns and villages, grand country houses, a distillery, the Seabird Centre and Museum of Flight, [...]
You can follow us on Twitter or Facebook, or become a member by filling in the box on the right. We’ll send you occasional updates and news about local buses, and you can fill us in on what matters to you.
The minutes of the RELBUS meeting for last month can now be downloaded here.
The next meeting will take place immediately after the AGM on Wednesday 27th August at 7pm. Venue TBC. All welcome.
RURAL EAST LOTHIAN BUS USERS MEETING
Our meetings are open to the public.
May 21st 2014, 7pm in the Town House, Haddington.
2. Minutes of the last meeting (18th February)
3. Matters arising
4. Feedback from the ELC Bus Forum, 29th April (Philip Immirzi)
5. Taking forward the Passenger Charter (Barry Turner)
6. Community Rail Partnership update (Harry Barker)
7. Feedback from Bus [...]