Look for it
Become a member
- New road safety measures for Ayrshire coast
- Information for motorists as ground investigation work due to start for A9 Dualling scheme
- Plan for replacement PSO planes enters tendering phase
- Updated guidance for parents and guardians of young drivers
- Thousands visit the AWPR/B-T exhibitions
- Further funding for Scotland’s bus industry
- A75 Hardgrove opens to traffic
- Communities turn out in their hundreds for AWPR/B-T Exhibitions
- Road and station opening signals improved public transport for Gleneagles
- Continued reductions in casualties on Scotland’s roads
- Commuting facts from around the world - Express.co.uk
- Police trace missing teenagers - East Lothian News
- Bus link between Haddington and Wallyford is axed just six months in - East Lothian Courier
- Friends attacked on way home from Musselburgh club - East Lothian News
- Injured woman's anger at long wait for a doctor - East Lothian Courier
- 'Trapped' OAPs demand return of lifeline bus link - Edinburgh Evening News
- Action wanted to improve bus services for tourists in East Lothian - East Lothian News
- A visit to East Lothian - hellomagazine.com (blog)
Category Archives: News
You can follow us on Twitter or Facebook, or become a member by filling in the box on the right. We’ll send you occasional updates and news about local buses, and you can fill us in on what matters to you.
The minutes of the RELBUS meeting for last month can now be downloaded here.
The next meeting will take place immediately after the AGM on Wednesday 27th August at 7pm. Venue TBC. All welcome.
RURAL EAST LOTHIAN BUS USERS MEETING
Our meetings are open to the public.
May 21st 2014, 7pm in the Town House, Haddington.
2. Minutes of the last meeting (18th February)
3. Matters arising
4. Feedback from the ELC Bus Forum, 29th April (Philip Immirzi)
5. Taking forward the Passenger Charter (Barry Turner)
6. Community Rail Partnership update (Harry Barker)
7. Feedback from Bus [...]
A new charter of principles stands to improve co-operation and dialogue between bus companies, the council and passenger groups. Prior to the meeting of the East Lothian Bus Forum on 29th April, RELBUS, East Lothian Council and the five local bus operators jointly launched the East Lothian Bus Passenger Charter at the depot of Prentice [...]
Apologies for the late posting of these notes.
Committee expressed thanks to Peter Armstrong for establishing RELBUS and for work done to date.
Passenger Charter to be agreed at November Bus Forum, which it was, but now delayed due to small refinements and final final agreement.
Community Rail Partnership – Linda Ferguson, AcoRP producing a draft application. Harry Barker [...]