Look for it
Find Us on Facebook
- Jill Thomson on Focus on Bus Users: Consultation Questions
- Our Locality on East Lothian Bus Passenger Charter
- RICHARD PETER-TENNANT on East Lothian Bus Passenger Charter
- Ralph Averbuch on East Lothian Bus Passenger Charter
- Ralph Averbuch on Michael Veitch East Lothian Spokesperson for Transport and Roads
- Showhome trio steal the show in Musselburgh - Easier (press release)
- Stagecoach warning over new rules for bus firms - Scotsman
- Pubs have Cup Final licence requests rejected - East Lothian News
- Funeral director forced to carry coffins along street - East Lothian Courier
- Interview: Keith Wright recalls Hibs' 1991 final - Scotsman
- Residents' 'legal objection' to council over golf club lay-by - East Lothian Courier
- 'Bomb' school may not re-open till August - East Lothian Courier
- Vision of spoft play centre - East Lothian Courier
- Plan to regulate bus services raised by East Lothian's MSP Iain Gray - East Lothian News
- Female driver killed in horrific crash with bus - Scotland on Sunday
- Good news for A82 as two improvements progress
- Name the bridge video launched
- Public invited to give input on A737 upgrade design
- Transport Scotland Weather Statement
- Public welcomes new proposals for A82 Pulpit Rock closures
- Scottish Government funds wi-fi for ScotRail stations and trains
- A96 Dualling plans start to take shape
- Funding agreement reached for the AWPR/Balmedie-Tipperty, capping council payments.
- Minister announces funding for vulnerable road user's campaign at Scotland's first rail cycle hub
- Further grants to relieve pressure on Scotland’s roads
Category Archives: News
May 8th 2013, 7pm in the Town House, Haddington.
2. Minutes of last meeting ( 21st February 2013)
3. Matters arising
4. Passenger Charter – establishment of short-life working group
5. Issues from Bus Forum, including Bus Investment Fund
6. Iain Gray’s Bill – consultation
7. Community Bus Partnerships – Morag Haddow
8. Current bus issues
9. ELC staffing issues
10. Any [...]
Good public transport – effective, reliable, safe, and affordable – is a hallmark of a modern, forward-looking society. It liberates people who cannot drive and provides a practical alternative to those who choose not to.
This week Iain Gray MSP published his proposals for a Bill to provide transport authorities with greater powers to among other things:
set service levels for local bus [...]
Thursday, 21st February 2013, 7pm, Town House, Haddington; Apologies to item 1, last.
Item 2 – Presentation by Iain Gray MSP
IG introduced his proposal bring forward a Private Member’s Bill to strengthen regulation of the bus industry.
Timescale/Procedure – The proposed bill is currently at an early stage and is due to be launched next week. The [...]
We’ve just spotted that Prentice Coaches have the ability to provide live bus tracking information for all it’s bus services. Click the links and you’ll get magical popup to the Live Tracking App.
121 Haddington to North Berwick
123 Gifford Circle
123 Gifford Circle (Morning school run)
Prentice will be using Pinpointers’ tracking software, which we notice can also [...]
We’re publishing an updated version of the Focus on Bus Passengers and Services discussion document. The latest version takes into account comments and contributions received during last year’s period of consultation.
We hope this will help the operators, council and other stakeholders understand the travelling public’s needs better.
Bus operators, including those supported and run by East Lothian [...]