Look for it
Find Us on Facebook
- Jill Thomson on Focus on Bus Users: Consultation Questions
- Our Locality on East Lothian Bus Passenger Charter
- RICHARD PETER-TENNANT on East Lothian Bus Passenger Charter
- Ralph Averbuch on East Lothian Bus Passenger Charter
- Ralph Averbuch on Michael Veitch East Lothian Spokesperson for Transport and Roads
- Showhome trio steal the show in Musselburgh - Easier (press release)
- Stagecoach warning over new rules for bus firms - Scotsman
- Pubs have Cup Final licence requests rejected - East Lothian News
- Funeral director forced to carry coffins along street - East Lothian Courier
- Interview: Keith Wright recalls Hibs' 1991 final - Scotsman
- Residents' 'legal objection' to council over golf club lay-by - East Lothian Courier
- 'Bomb' school may not re-open till August - East Lothian Courier
- Vision of spoft play centre - East Lothian Courier
- Plan to regulate bus services raised by East Lothian's MSP Iain Gray - East Lothian News
- Female driver killed in horrific crash with bus - Scotland on Sunday
- Good news for A82 as two improvements progress
- Name the bridge video launched
- Public invited to give input on A737 upgrade design
- Transport Scotland Weather Statement
- Public welcomes new proposals for A82 Pulpit Rock closures
- Scottish Government funds wi-fi for ScotRail stations and trains
- A96 Dualling plans start to take shape
- Funding agreement reached for the AWPR/Balmedie-Tipperty, capping council payments.
- Minister announces funding for vulnerable road user's campaign at Scotland's first rail cycle hub
- Further grants to relieve pressure on Scotland’s roads
Monthly Archives: April 2012
We’ve just got a copy of this news release. On the face of it this is disappointing news, but perhaps not unsurprising. Some political mileage is going to be extracted by the opposition parties, but this should not distract any of the parties from finding short and longer term solutions. But what do members think?
What no bus?
In the light of recent announcements we thought it would be a good idea to set out some of the steps we can all take to ensure the politicians and operators respond appropriately. We are encouraging all RELBUS members to make personal representations to elected members, your local councillors and community councillors. Get [...]
We’ve found a way of aggregating the latest bus news from a variety of local and national sources, without lifting a finger.
You can get to the page straight from the top menu of relbus.org.uk or via this link:
Hopefully it will save you all a bit of time keeping track of events as they evolve.
We will try and arrange a meeting at the earliest opportunity with Paul Mclennan.
Transport Minister Keith Brown today met East Lothian Council leader Paul McLennan and First Group’s Neil Barker to discuss changes to bus services in the area.
The Minister offered his support to East Lothian and Midlothian councils in finding a way forward [...]
Peter Armstrong (Relbus Chair) gave a summary of RELBUS’s year:-
Most of the work has been relating to complaints, but RELBUS have managed to hold meetings in Dunbar, Haddington and East Linton. Meetings have also been held with Paul Thomas from First and Richard Perryman. Both were keen to help, for example Mr Perryman [...]