Look for it
Member mailing list
Find Us on Facebook
- Network Rail looks at re-opening lines as situation on roads eases - Glasgow Evening Times
- Pollution fears - East Lothian News
- John McLellan: No time to stand still on key sites - Edinburgh Evening News
- Clear signs of action on Musselburgh air pollution - East Lothian News
- Man, 68, charged over cottage bus crash in Dunbar - BBC News
- Edinburgh IS Hogmanay this year - The Edinburgh Reporter
- Brewery boss calls time on Caley role - Edinburgh Evening News
- Daylight robbery: the burglar who came to stay - The Guardian
- Delivery driver for hospital seething after being hit with traffic fines - Deadline News
- Pollution crackdown over Musselburgh traffic fumes - East Lothian News
- Scotland braced for severe winds
- Proposed design on show for Maybole Bypass
- Transport Minister meets management from Aberdeen Airport
- A96 Dualling Programme – public turn out in droves
- Scottish Household Survey: Travel Diary 2012
- Ministers complete deal for Glasgow Prestwick Airport
- Driving forward Borders Rail
- Rail franchise plans unveiled
- Forth bridges bidders named
- Pulpit Rock construction continues
Monthly Archives: April 2012
We’ve just got a copy of this news release. On the face of it this is disappointing news, but perhaps not unsurprising. Some political mileage is going to be extracted by the opposition parties, but this should not distract any of the parties from finding short and longer term solutions. But what do members think?
What no bus?
In the light of recent announcements we thought it would be a good idea to set out some of the steps we can all take to ensure the politicians and operators respond appropriately. We are encouraging all RELBUS members to make personal representations to elected members, your local councillors and community councillors. Get [...]
We’ve found a way of aggregating the latest bus news from a variety of local and national sources, without lifting a finger.
You can get to the page straight from the top menu of relbus.org.uk or via this link:
Hopefully it will save you all a bit of time keeping track of events as they evolve.
We will try and arrange a meeting at the earliest opportunity with Paul Mclennan.
Transport Minister Keith Brown today met East Lothian Council leader Paul McLennan and First Group’s Neil Barker to discuss changes to bus services in the area.
The Minister offered his support to East Lothian and Midlothian councils in finding a way forward [...]
Peter Armstrong (Relbus Chair) gave a summary of RELBUS’s year:-
Most of the work has been relating to complaints, but RELBUS have managed to hold meetings in Dunbar, Haddington and East Linton. Meetings have also been held with Paul Thomas from First and Richard Perryman. Both were keen to help, for example Mr Perryman [...]