Look for it
Member mailing list
Find Us on Facebook
- Man dies after falling from bus - East Lothian News
- Join in with national cultural celebration in East Lothian - allmediascotland.com (press release)
- Funding on the right road in East Lothian, says MSP - East Lothian News
- Letter - East Lothian News
- John McLellan: New age of the train - Edinburgh Evening News
- Passengers overpay by £500 a day due to lack of change - Herald Scotland
- Glasgow's East End – frontline in the battle for Scotland - The Guardian
- Walk of the month: East Lothian coast - Great strides towards conservation - The Independent
- Gran's Legionella hell linked to compost - Edinburgh Evening News
- Rail action group sets out its stall - East Lothian News
- Keith Brown oversees A83 landslide recovery work
- A83 Task Force meeting in two weeks
- Rail connections go digital
- Brown welcomes airport study
- Minister announces funding for community transport groups
- Scottish Transport Statistics 2013
- D&G Infirmary A75 Roundabout Works In Rude Health
- Borders fares and timetable revealed
- Games stations boost in £3m rail windfall
- Transport Scotland Finalises £500m Contract for M8 M73 M74 Motorway Improvements Project
Monthly Archives: April 2012
We’ve just got a copy of this news release. On the face of it this is disappointing news, but perhaps not unsurprising. Some political mileage is going to be extracted by the opposition parties, but this should not distract any of the parties from finding short and longer term solutions. But what do members think?
What no bus?
In the light of recent announcements we thought it would be a good idea to set out some of the steps we can all take to ensure the politicians and operators respond appropriately. We are encouraging all RELBUS members to make personal representations to elected members, your local councillors and community councillors. Get [...]
We’ve found a way of aggregating the latest bus news from a variety of local and national sources, without lifting a finger.
You can get to the page straight from the top menu of relbus.org.uk or via this link:
Hopefully it will save you all a bit of time keeping track of events as they evolve.
We will try and arrange a meeting at the earliest opportunity with Paul Mclennan.
Transport Minister Keith Brown today met East Lothian Council leader Paul McLennan and First Group’s Neil Barker to discuss changes to bus services in the area.
The Minister offered his support to East Lothian and Midlothian councils in finding a way forward [...]
Peter Armstrong (Relbus Chair) gave a summary of RELBUS’s year:-
Most of the work has been relating to complaints, but RELBUS have managed to hold meetings in Dunbar, Haddington and East Linton. Meetings have also been held with Paul Thomas from First and Richard Perryman. Both were keen to help, for example Mr Perryman [...]