Look for it
Member mailing list
Find Us on Facebook
- New Sick Kids Hospital - Edinburgh Evening News
- West Lothian woman's plea over danger road - Scottish Daily Record
- Villagers face missing the bus in council funding cut - Edinburgh Evening News
- Missing Musselburgh pensioner traced - East Lothian News
- Jack Herkes, 90, found safe and well - Edinburgh Evening News
- Masters: Phil Mickelson missing roar of the Tiger - Scotsman
- Man injured in Prestonpans robbery - East Lothian News
- SE Scotland bus passengers to benefit from tracker - Scotsman
- Youth support campaign to fund North Berwick bus - East Lothian News
- Charity bid by father of doctor killed in crash - Edinburgh Evening News
- Option for Haudagain scheme going on display
- Work progressing at A82 Pulpit Rock
- 0 to 200 in three months
- Freight funding to reduce congestion on Scotland's roads
- RET cuts ferry fares for Arran’s winter timetable
- Exciting Wildlife-Friendly Bridge for A9 on show
- Option Selected for A9 Berriedale Braes hairpin
- Brown comments on scrapping of Air Travel Tax in Ireland
- Transport Ministers opens new A77 Bogend Toll Bridge to traffic
- A75 Dunragit Bypass opens to traffic
Monthly Archives: April 2012
We’ve just got a copy of this news release. On the face of it this is disappointing news, but perhaps not unsurprising. Some political mileage is going to be extracted by the opposition parties, but this should not distract any of the parties from finding short and longer term solutions. But what do members think?
What no bus?
In the light of recent announcements we thought it would be a good idea to set out some of the steps we can all take to ensure the politicians and operators respond appropriately. We are encouraging all RELBUS members to make personal representations to elected members, your local councillors and community councillors. Get [...]
We’ve found a way of aggregating the latest bus news from a variety of local and national sources, without lifting a finger.
You can get to the page straight from the top menu of relbus.org.uk or via this link:
Hopefully it will save you all a bit of time keeping track of events as they evolve.
We will try and arrange a meeting at the earliest opportunity with Paul Mclennan.
Transport Minister Keith Brown today met East Lothian Council leader Paul McLennan and First Group’s Neil Barker to discuss changes to bus services in the area.
The Minister offered his support to East Lothian and Midlothian councils in finding a way forward [...]
Peter Armstrong (Relbus Chair) gave a summary of RELBUS’s year:-
Most of the work has been relating to complaints, but RELBUS have managed to hold meetings in Dunbar, Haddington and East Linton. Meetings have also been held with Paul Thomas from First and Richard Perryman. Both were keen to help, for example Mr Perryman [...]